How would your business
survive with no access to
PCs or laptops? If your
system went down, what
would the impact be on your
Managed Services helps look after your IT by providing a continuous service health check through the following:
■ Building a clear picture of each workstation
■ Producing reports on issues
■ Highlighting potential risks
■ Updating and upgrading software
■ Enhancing performance
■ Reducing downtime
■ Providing on-going support
This all helps you to concentrate on growing your business and increasing your profits.
Managed Services consists of three separate services that can be built up over time to give your PCs and laptops complete support
- Automatic patches and updates
- Improves PC performance
- Helps you work smarter
- Combines monitoring and maintenance
- Helpdesk support
- Reduces downtime
Many customers start with monitoring and then, once we have worked in partnership to build up an understanding of current IT infrastructure, they move on to the full support package so we can provide improvements to performance.
We monitor, maintain and support your workstations.24/7.
What does it cover?
■ Disk Space
■ Asset Tracking
■ External Websites
■ Email System
What can you expect from each service?
System Monitoring Functions
- Checks status of your workstations 24/7
- Builds up a clear picture of each workstation
- Provides daily reports
- Automatic health check
- Work under taken remotely
System Monitoring Benefits
- Identifies issues early on
- Helps work out where improvements can be made
- No drain on in-house resources
What Does Maintenance Do?
- Provides updates and upgrades
- Allows work to be carried out remotely
- Virtual technician –
no need for an extra person in the office
- Improves performance
- Helps you work smarter and faster
- Cost effective solution per workstation